Welcome :)

Welcome to my AS media blog and I will be writing about all my projects and research on the blog. Hope you like it? :)

Thursday 6 May 2010

Costume

The costume, for our horror film for the main task, is simple clothing but mainly make-up :D

Megan who plays “The dead girl” will wear…

A simple black dress with lace around the collar

Ripped black tights

Her hair will be down and rough looking, this will mainly be done by hair curlers and back-combing the hair

She will wear pale face make-up and eye shadow as bruises etc

Here are the costume and make-up photos:

Hair/ make-up




Here we added as much make-up as possible to make it effective. I did the whole costume and make-up so I decided to give her scars and bruises to emphasis the death look.
A stereotypical look of death, much like Samara from the ring and the grudge.

Costume:

1 comment: